The transfer window has got into a crazy frenzy as a host of Premier League clubs have made some big signings. Arsenal will be the talk of the town as they have secured deals for two big signings after they officially confirmed a deal for Kai Havertz from Chelsea. Manchester United have finally made their 1st signing of the summer. Aston Villa have secured a talented centre-back from Spain with Paris Saint-Germain and Bayern Munich also completing deals for defensive reinforcements.
Let’s take a look at some of the biggest transfer gossip, reports, and betting odds in the footballing world this week.
- Arsenal has secured a deal for Declan Rice after they agreed to a deal worth 105 million pounds including add-ons. The Gunners beat Manchester City to the talented English midfielder who will become Arsenal’s record signing. The Gunners, according to reliable Dutch sources, have also agreed a deal with Ajax for Jurrien Timber. Arsenal will pay a total of 47 million euros for the Dutch centre-back.
- Manchester United and Chelsea have finally agreed on a deal for Mason Mount. The Red Devils have agreed on a fee of 60 million pounds including 5 million of add-ons. Mount is due to have his medical at Carrington next week and sign a 6-year contract after agreeing personal terms with Manchester United. The Red Devils are also set to make a move for Inter Milan keeper Andre Onana with many reliable reports suggesting a deal could be done imminently.
- Bayern Munich has finally secured the signing of Kim Min-Jae after the Korean accepted Bayern Munich’s offer of a five-year deal and a 10 million euro package per season. Kim Min-Jae will complete his move after he finishes his mandatory army service in South Korea.
- Paris Saint-Germain have completed the signing of Lucas Hernandez from Bayern Munich. The French defender has signed for PSG for a fee of 50 million euros. The signing of Kim Min-Jae and the reluctance of Hernandez to sign a new contract led to the transfer. Hernandez will sign a two-year contract with PSG.
- Aston Villa have made a massive statement signing as they have signed one of Spain’s best young defenders. Villareal and Aston Villa have agreed a deal for Pau Torres for 35 million pounds. Unai Emery’s connection to the player seems to have paid off with Pau Torres choosing Aston Villa over many other interested clubs.
- Al-Nassr is still pushing to sign Marcelo Brozovic from Inter Milan after they agreed to a 23 million euro deal. The Croatian however is holding out for a move to Barcelona and is waiting to see if they can strike a deal. The Saudi club are trying their best to convince the player with the deal is not dead yet according to Fabrizio Romano
- The deal between Borussia Dortmund and Ajax for Edson Alvarez has fallen through. The German club will now turn their attention to other targets after they failed to agree a fee with Ajax. It remains to be seen which other clubs come in for Edson Alvarez.
- AC Milan is close to officially announcing the signing of Ruben Loftus-Cheek from Chelsea. Milan have signed the midfielder from Chelsea for a total package of 20 million euros.
- With Chelsea finally selling midfielders like Mount, Kovacic and Loftus-Cheek they are now expected to go all out to sign Brighton and Hove Albion midfielder Moises Caicedo. The Blues have agreed to personal terms with the Ecuadorian and will now start official talks to agree a fee with Brighton. The Seagulls reportedly want 100 million a fee that Chelsea would not want to pay.
- Chelsea in the meantime has agreed on a deal for another youngster from South America. The Blues have signed Angelo from Santos for a reported fee of 15 million euros. The Brazilian striker will sign a deal with Chelsea till 2029.